LEAD PARTNERSView Details
As a Lead Partner you market only the company's assets, the company ensures that the partners effort are highly rewarded.
- As a Lead partner, you are responsible for developing your working program, eg:advertising and sustainable marketing strategy based on client interest.
- You are Responsible to satisfy client needs base on product Availability.
- Booking for clients site inspection and follow up, at least 2 to 3 site inspections weekly.
- A lead partner is Responsible for training, educating and encouraging other consultants under him or her.
- You will be Responsible for preparation of your daily, weekly and monthly reports to evaluate productivity and performance.
- To meet your weekly and monthly target and prepare a weekly activity chart.
- To uphold the company's ethics, as a lead partner, you will not sell other Company"s. Property, you will not embezzle company's money, mis manage your office or Rough handle company's property under your care.
- As a Lead partner, you must resume work by 8:45am in office and must sign attendance. By 10:45am, you prepare for field work or any other responsibility. By 5:30 pm to 6:00pm you must come to office to sign closing attendance and submit your daily performance chart.
- You must Submit 3 to 4 applications monthly with at least #200,000 deposit and receive 10% Commission on sales and to qualify for #20,000 monthly transport allowance.
- Close a business transaction worth #3,000,000 and above monthly and receive 10% commission on sales plus #20,000 transport allowance.
- Close a business transaction worth #5,000,000 and above monthly and receive 12% Commission on sales plus #22,000 transport allowance.
- Close #10,000,000 and above and receive 14% Commission on sales and #30,000 transport allowance.
- CAR ALLOWANCE ( 5YRS).
- ABROAD TRAVELING (EVERY TWO YEARS BASED ON PRODUCTIVITY OR COMPANY SPONSOR)
- HOUSE ALLOWANCE ( YEARLY )
- MEDICAL EXPENSES AND MANY MORE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an entrepreneur investors?
Entrepreneur investors are investors that wants to invest their money in a high yielding real estate portfolio that generate 50% to 100% in a short period of 3 to 4 months. They buy the assets with rate that company is buying it before selling to the general public.
What are the payment plan for this type of Investment?
In this type is outright payment of 2 months. , The investor can pay 2 times. But must finish his payment within 2 months.
What States / Estate is this project applied to?
ABRONS ELITE LIMITED, wants to empower more than 10,000 investors through this project. The pilot states are Asaba, Delta State and Enugu state. But Imo state, Anambra state, Abia state and many other states will come on board
What Documents do I receive after payment?
An investor will receive Contract of Investment, Receipts and Allocation paper after one and half month.
What other payment will I pay after paying for land?
As an investor, the cost of development and documentation will be discussed in a general meeting with the company to determine the amount that is good for the development of the Estates.
Can I resell my land in the Estate?
Yes you can resell, lease and sublet. Your property but with the consent of the company.
Is there any penalty for not paying within the stipulated time?
Yes 5% of the Assets Cost monthly.
Is there any number of plots that an Investor can buy?
No number of specified plot an investor can buy, an investor can buy according to his strength.